Maybe I Need a Business Card

Yesterday, I happened to meet one of my colleagues and former college classmates in SM North EDSA. He is with some of his friends, who also happened to be engineers, and they will be watching the movie Despicable Me.

Well, it is good to meet old friends since it was quite rare to chance upon them now that we have our own careers and jobs. Of course we talked about the updates in our lives. He said that he is now working in Makati and an engineer in a big construction company. Before we parted, we exchanged numbers and his friends gave me their business cards. I, on the other hand, do not have any business card with me to give to them. Sigh, another chance to build some connections was lost.

I guess it is time for me to really create my own business card. It is a necessity for me, especially when I am traveling all over the country and meeting different people. A business card will make it easier for me to hand out my contact info without looking for a piece of paper to jot down my contact numbers. A religious pastor that I met once have his own spiritual business cards. If even a pastor is using a business card for his work, then business card for me is a must.

Leave a comment with Facebook or regular comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. However, I reserve the right to delete comments that contains spam.

Also drop by my other blog: Ahab Reviews and Tips - my tips and reviews blog.