Another Taste of Wham! Burger

For the last stop of the Filipino food trip of my Kamayan, I took him to SM North Edsa so that he could taste the yummy Wham! Burger.

Before going further, let us have a recap of the Filipino foodtrip with my blogger friend. First, I took him to Kamayan and filled our stomach with meat. We also tasted Kamayan's dessert. Next, we went to Plaza Miranda, in front of Quiapo Church, wherein my friend braved the kwek kwek and balot. The last stop, as I had mentioned, is Wham! Burger.

I already talked about Wham! Burger in one of my old posts. Wham! Burger is delicious because 100% real beef is used for the patty. Fresh vegetables are also used, which makes Wham! Burger juicy.
.


For this visit, we ordered a Wham Burger. This burger costs 108 pesos a piece.

As usual, Wham Burger tasted good. It is delicious and juicy, which is expected for a Wham! Burger my only complaint is that the beef patty is slightly charred. But other than that, my second Wham! Burger experience is good.

---

Follow me in Facebook and Twitter.

Leave a comment with Facebook or regular comment box below.

26 comments:

  1. waahh ang dami nyo palang kinain... haha may pahabol pang burger...

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks delicious! are u goin to bring me n eric when we at thr ?? :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. the burger looks huge! suit Foong well! mwahahahahah!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Blue:

    Haha...yeah. Food tripping kasi kami n'yan. Sobra na nga kaming nabusog sa kinain namin kaya isa lang binili namin ta naghati na lang kami.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Caroline:

    Hehe...yeah. This is delicious and look better than the balot. :-P

    Well, if you want to taste Wham! Burger, I will take you there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks good pero iwas iwas n muna ako sa mga ganyang pagkain hays!

    Happy Hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hindi ko pa natikman yan.. matikman nga pag naligaw ako sa sm north. :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes! I love the Wham Burger although I am not sure if I prefer this one or the Jollibee burger.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I need to eat both Jollibee and Wham Burger one more time to be able to tell which is better haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. But I guess Wham uses real beef patty and fresh vege so that gives it a higher rating : )

    If you come to Malaysia, I will take you to try our Ramly burger which is better than McDonalds and Burger King : D

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Tine:

    Kahit di ka na dumayo sa SM North. Meron ding Wham! Burger sa SM Mall of Asia.

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Foong:

    Wham! Burger is way better than Jollibee Burger.

    :-D

    Oh! Really? I will look forward for that Ramly Burger.

    ReplyDelete
  13. picture pa lang mukhang masarap na..ano pa kaya kung sa totoo na..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nangiinggit ka na naman eh... yan tuloy tulo laway na ako... hehehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  15. waaaaaaaaah! nagutom ako. i want to try the wham! burger. pag ako di napa-wham! ha-huntingin kita haha juk :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. ibang klaseng food trip ito. nagugutom ako.

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Xprosaic:

    Heto po ang panyo, para sa laway mo. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Sikoletlover:

    Katakot ka naman. Makahanap na nga ng tataguan.

    ReplyDelete
  19. @Boss Diamond:

    Nagutom po kayo? Balik po kayo sa Barrio Fiesta. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very much welcome. However, I reserve the right to delete comments that contains spam.

Also drop by my other blog: Ahab Reviews and Tips - my tips and reviews blog.