Anxiety Spells

I had another bout of depression this morning. I did not know how it happens, but there I was, depressed, scared, my mind degenerated into a corrupted audio file that keeps on playing those painful memories again and again. I do not know what to do whenever anxiety steps in my mind. Sad memories are projected in my head, amplified to a thousand times by negative things that I imagine. Gladly, at noon I found something to focus my attention. I decided to create a movie file from a collection of pictures in my computer. That project removed my mind from nudging on the painful past. The sad thing for me is I know that these memories still lingers somewhere in my head, still bent on giving me anxiety spells in the future.

Leave a comment with Facebook or regular comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. However, I reserve the right to delete comments that contains spam.

Also drop by my other blog: Ahab Reviews and Tips - my tips and reviews blog.