Pro-Life Poems on Abortion



Thoughts of a Troubled Mother

This pregnancy is giving me so much stress
I've made a mistake; I've made a huge mess
Since I'm not ready to suffer the consequences
To abort my child is the only option, I guess

It's my body, it's my life, I should be free to choose
People may not agree, but I have my own views
If I take away the life of an unborn, what is there to lose?
I believe that not being ready is a reasonable excuse

It's okay if my own child I decide to kill
Anyway each of us are given free will
At least I'll have one less obligation to fulfill
At least I'll have one less mouth to fill

This has been such a huge burden on me
If i continue this, I will no long be so happy
Sickness, weakening, discomfort brought about my pregnancy
If i continue this, I will no long be free

It will be pointless to let my child live
Because there is absolutely nothing i can possibly give

0-0-0-0-0-0

Reply to Thoughts of a Troubled Mother

Dearest mama, I'm sad to see you so troubled because of me
But I hope you will allow me to see the earth's beauty
Please mama, take me home, and let me be a part of your family
Where I will experience abundant joy, love, and harmony

Choose me, mama; allow me to grow in your womb
Nourish me with love; please don't let this be my tomb
You may be scared and worried, I can easily assume
But let me live, mama, in this world there's so much room!

I am precious and beautiful; I am not filthy mud
I am meant to be this perfectly bloomed rose, though I'm still a bud
What don't you understand, mama? I am more than just blood
I am already being formed in the image of our Loving God

Let me live even if there are countless worries, it may seem
Let your love flow to me like a free-flowing stream
I have so much potential in me, I am capable of living my dream
So open your heart, open your ears, mama; listen to my silent scream

Listen to me carefully, mama, please hear my plea
Accept me, love me, and respect my dignity
Ask for guidance, mama, that you will clearly see
I am meant to be with my Creator someday for all eternity

Mama, I hope you understand how much I love you
It's an immeasurable kind of love that i assure you is true
I am a treasure, a gift, a blessing; I will make your life new
Please give me this chance, mama; I hope you love me too

Mama, I do not need power, fame and abundant money
Love me wholeheartedly, mama, it's enough for me

---

This poem are penned by my friend, John Juat. Hope that you like it. And I hope that you share it.

Leave a comment with Facebook or regular comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. However, I reserve the right to delete comments that contains spam.

Also drop by my other blog: Ahab Reviews and Tips - my tips and reviews blog.