What Will Happen Now?!

Every action starts with the first step, and that's what I did last night: I took the first step in breaking the great impasse with her. Last night I opened my communication to her. I told her what I feel about her, how I admire her.

Taking the first step in everything is one of the hardest steps that a person usually takes for every activity. Yes, I passed the first hurdle but I know that it does not end there. I know that there is more to come, and that what scares me. At this moment I feel nervous. I am nervous about her reaction to my message. My pessimistic self tells me that the worst will come, especially this afternoon. I feel doomed, like a convict that is about to be executed by the guillotine.

I am scared (a fraidy cat). What should I do? What will happen now?

Leave a comment with Facebook or regular comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. However, I reserve the right to delete comments that contains spam.

Also drop by my other blog: Ahab Reviews and Tips - my tips and reviews blog.