Visita Iglesia: Greenbelt Chapel

My days when I was an employee at a company at Makati Business Distirct is full of stress and anxiety. That's why I felt blessed when I discovered a refuge somewhere on the grounds of Greenbelt Mall. My refuge when I was still a Makati-boy is the Greenbelt Chapel.

I always make sure to drop by this church before I go home. I went to Greenbelt Chapel to talk to God my woes during the day. During especially stressful days, I just sat down and let the presence of God blow the negative emotions away.
.
Greenbelt Chapel

Greenbelt Chapel is a memorable place to me because this is where I did my first (and failed) attempt to avail the Sacrament of Confession. This is also the place where I got acquainted with Saint Padre Pio of Pietrelcina, who is now included to the list of saints I ask for intercessions.

Greenbelt Chapel is located in the garden of Greenbelt Mall. The location of this chapel is very accessible for employees who are using the MRT. The architectural design of the church is similar to that of UP Chapel, which is circular and the altar is in the center.
.
Inside Greenbelt Chapel
(Source: Greenbelt Chapel Facebook page)

The interior of Greenbelt Chapel is simple. The only notable artwork is the stained-glass image of God on the ceiling above the altar.
.
Stained-glass art on Greenbelt Chapel ceiling
(Source: Greenbelt Chapel Facebook page)

If you are somewhere in Makati Business District, I suggest that you visit Greenbelt Chapel and let your soul relax. Feel the presence of Jesus Christ in the middle of hustle and bustle of the business district.

---

Visita Iglesia is a Catholic tradition of visiting seven churches during Maundy Thursday. For each day, this Holy Week, I will feature one church as a sort of virtual Visita Iglesia.

May the Lord deepen our faith in Him this Holy Week! Amen.

---

Visit Ahab Reviews and Tips and know what to do in Picnic Grove, Tagaytay City.

Follow me in Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Tumblr and YouSayToo.

Leave a comment with Facebook or regular comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. However, I reserve the right to delete comments that contains spam.

Also drop by my other blog: Ahab Reviews and Tips - my tips and reviews blog.