A Father's Day Post

.
Ishamael Ahab's father
(Source: Capsule Computers)

Meet my father.

Like most dad, he did plenty of mistakes in the past. And he also had many misunderstandings with us, his children. There are some habits of his that we don’t approve.

Despite all of the negative things that he posses, he is still a great dad. He never failed in being a provider. He did all the odd jobs that he encountered just to make sure that we have food to eat and clothes to wear and some little luxuries. I didn’t know the details but I’m sure that he had many sacrifices for the sake of our family.

Since it is a special day for all the daddies, I just want to say “Happy Father’s Day” DAD. Thank you very much for everything.
.

Leave a comment with Facebook or regular comment box below.

1 comment:

Comments are very much welcome. However, I reserve the right to delete comments that contains spam.

Also drop by my other blog: Ahab Reviews and Tips - my tips and reviews blog.