Finally, I am back from the heyday of travels and many activities that eclipsed the time that I should be spending with this blog. May I say that “I am sorry” to you, one of the few constant readers, for leaving an old post (and a bunch of paid posts) before I left abroad for a very short travel.
Now that I am back, I hope that everything will normalize so that I could give you the regular dose of my thoughts on this blog. I went to many places and did one marvelous thing that I believe will place my life to the right direction. In the coming weeks I will blog about the things that I saw, the experiences, and the places I went to.
As for this moment, let me leave you some random notes that I noticed while I am in absentia:
1. Terrible Airport – I got the opportunity to travel to travel to the “Land Down Under.” My connecting flight is in Kuala Lumpur and I saw how marvelous the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) is. The International Terminal of Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) looks shoddy when compared with KLIA. Foreign tourists ranked NAIA as one of the worst airports in the world and, sadly, I agree with them.
2. Australians Love Kangaroos – I love kangaroos too. And like the Australians, I love them on my plate. I just discovered that kangaroo meat is delicious and one of the healthiest meat in the world.
3. Clan War – When I left Manila, the Islamic Rebels and the government soldiers are killing each other in Mindanao. When I returned to Manila, it is the members of the Revilla clan (a local political clan in the Philippines) who are killing one another.
4. Manny Pacquiao is Popular – The greatest Filipino boxer is the only Filipino celebrity that I heard about during my whole stay in Australia.
5. M Lhuillier Pawnshop is Taking their Money in the Visayas – Particulary in Camotes Islands. I discovered that the pawnshop already bought half of the lands in a barangay in town of San Francisco. They are building a big resort in the islands that have its own wharf.
6. Manila Sunset is Better – I discovered that the Manila Bay is Sunset is way better than the sunset of West Australia. My only wish is that the coasts of Manila Bay be cleaned so that people can enjoy the beautiful sunset view.
So, that is my random notes for this day. I hope that everything get settled down so I can blog regularly in the coming weeks.