Globe Telecom Says I Run My Business Like Howard Hughes

I was browsing for some news article in GMANews.tv when I an ad popped out. It invited me to answer a fun quiz to discover what kind of leader I am. "Ok," I said, "let us see what kind of leader persona this quiz will provide for me."

Here is what I got:
.
Howard Hughes
(Source: Globe Business)

I recall this guy as portrayed by Leonardo di Caprio in the movie, The Aviator. According to Wikipedia, Howard Hughes is a business magnate, an aviator, engineer, film producer, investor, director and philanthropist. Hughes suffered from worsening obsessive-compulsive disorder and he famous for his reclusive and eccentric behavior.

Globe Telecom's quiz says that I lead my business like Howard Hughes. The problem with this is that I don't have any business to run.

---

Visit Ahab Reviews and Tips and read about the upcoming Pacquiao vs Marques fight. Also read the Pacquiao vs Marques stats
.

Leave a comment with Facebook or regular comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. However, I reserve the right to delete comments that contains spam.

Also drop by my other blog: Ahab Reviews and Tips - my tips and reviews blog.