Why I am Not a Fan of Chicharabao

One of my co-workers brought a different kind of chicharon as pasalubong from her hometown in Cagayan.

Chicharabao


Chicha-rabao is a chicharon made from carabao skin.

The Chicharabao that I got is the Onion and Vinegar Flavor.

Chicharabao tastes good. It is crunchy. It is a little bit spicy. It is salty.

What I didn't like with Chicharabao is its smelly aftertaste. The smell is not terrible but I am not accustomed to the smell of carabao meat.

If Chicharabao loses the smelly aftertaste then I might give Chicharabao another try.

- - -

Chicharabao is the "One Town, One Product" (OTOP) of Tuguegarao City, Cagayan. I suggest that you try this if you're in Cagayan and maybe the smelly aftertaste that I complain about is not a big deal to you.

.

Leave a comment with Facebook or regular comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. However, I reserve the right to delete comments that contains spam.

Also drop by my other blog: Ahab Reviews and Tips - my tips and reviews blog.