And We Will Call Them Sam-Sam

Samuel and Samantha - our little angels

.
Happy Easter everyone! The Lord is risen. Hallelujah!

I usually post on every Easter Sunday my thoughts on the resurrection of our Lord. But not today because today is the day when our lovely princess came out to this world.

It's a double celebration for us.  We celebrate Easter and our daughter's birthday.

Since we already have two children, it is no longer good to call my firstborn son Little Ahab. Thus, I will give you their names.

From now on, our son and daughter will be called Samuel and Samantha -  SAM-SAM.
.

Leave a comment with Facebook or regular comment box below.

4 comments:

Comments are very much welcome. However, I reserve the right to delete comments that contains spam.

Also drop by my other blog: Ahab Reviews and Tips - my tips and reviews blog.