A Taste of Figaro Coffee

My beloved and I met my brother at Glorietta Mall after watching two movies (“Unofficially Yours” and “The Vow”). My brother insisted that we meet him at Figaro Coffee Shop for some talks over a cup of coffee.
.
Figaro Coffee Company

It is my first time to visit a branch of Figaro. The truth is that avoid visiting any coffee shop because I believe that the price of coffee at those places are too expensive. All I need to do, if I want to drink coffee, is to pour one sachet of instant coffee in a hot cup of water. I only spent less than 50 pesos but I still drank the same coffee that I wanted.

Since we are at Figaro, I decided that it is high time for me to taste their coffee. Since I wanted to cool down and my brother already had his hot cup of Figaro while waiting for us, I decided to buy three of their cold drinks.
.
cold Figaro Coffe

I ordered “Chocolate Cookie.” My beloved chose “White Chocolate Macadamia” while my brother chose “Blackberry Mocha.”
.
Our Figaro Coffee

Figaro Coffee Company's cold drinks tasted good and they are very refreshing. The only problem is that my sweet tooth complained that the Figaro cold drink is not sweet enough. I think that I will ask for additional sugar when I order one of their cold drinks in the future.

Our meet-up at Figaro went well. The ambiance of the place is OK even if the seats are located at a hallway of Glorietta. Figaro allows their customers to charge their laptops. I am not sure if free Wi-Fi is available at that Figaro branch.

An interesting tidbit about Figaro is that it is a Filipino company. This is the reason why Figaro offers local coffee products like the Kapeng Barako of Batangas.

---

Leave a comment with Facebook or regular comment box below.

11 comments:

  1. Figaro? Sounds like the name of a song haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You really have sweet tooth eh? I'm trying to cut down on my sugar intake nowadays - too high calorie! LOL! Nowadays I drink black coffee with no sugar. Yeah, it's bitter haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have Starbucks and CoffeeBean in Manila? I think I've seen Starbucks before in the malls right? : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have Starbucks and CoffeeBean in Manila? I think I've seen Starbucks before in the malls right? : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a coffee person...but I take my coffee strong and black with sugar...without milk, creamer or whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Foong

    Figaro, a song? What kind of song is it? Does it sound like a love song? :-P

    Haha...yep I have sweet tooth but it mellowed down a bit. In the past I like very sweet foods. Now I don't like very sweet foods like the Krispy Creme Doughnuts.

    Yes, we have those coffee shops in Manila and many people are flocking those coffee shops, especially Starbucks. Some people think that they are fabulous if they were seen drinking overpriced coffee at Starbucks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. STP

    You want a strong coffee? Then I highly recommend our Kapeng Barako. It is a strong coffee for the tough man. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha! Actually it's an opera called Marriage of Figaro and the music was written by the famous Mozart : D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Foong

    Sounds like a good opera piece. ^_^ Mozart is an expert when it comes to opera music.

    ReplyDelete
  10. do they have an outlet in gateway? thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. They have a branch at Gateway. Please ask the information counter of that mall to get the exact location of Figaro.

      Delete

Comments are very much welcome. However, I reserve the right to delete comments that contains spam.

Also drop by my other blog: Ahab Reviews and Tips - my tips and reviews blog.