Real Friends

One of the good things that could happen to a person is in earning true friends.

I had severed my ties with the bank that I had worked for. It had been a hard time for me, and obviously I hurt the feelings of my boss in the department. I submitted my letter of resignation and my days became hard ever since.

As a newbie in the department, I know that I will have little support from the older employees. But thanks be to GOD that he placed well chosen people to be my pals

I wish to see them later. I hope that GOD Blesses them always.

Leave a comment with Facebook or regular comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. However, I reserve the right to delete comments that contains spam.

Also drop by my other blog: Ahab Reviews and Tips - my tips and reviews blog.