A Good Start

After so many interviews, applications, exams, prayers and personal deliberations, I finally landed a job on a bank. Thank heavens I did say, but then again, as a true to the blue pessimist, I felt uncertainties brewing inside of me as if I am expecting some bad things to happen.

But bad things do happen, and I have a good start inside my department. Fortunately, my timing is perfect...two supervisors were leaving, apparently they had a row with the management. One of the rank and file is rattling about something (which I inferred is connected to what happened with the two supervisors). And as the day progresses, I continually discover that many of my coworkers are planning to leave, if they just get the chance.

Do I chose the right decision to work in this bank? Only GOD has the answer.

Leave a comment with Facebook or regular comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. However, I reserve the right to delete comments that contains spam.

Also drop by my other blog: Ahab Reviews and Tips - my tips and reviews blog.