Lame Post

I've been thinking...what is lamer me or this post.

Nahhh...just thinking out loud.

I am watching again the mini-series "Band of Brothers"

I am busy again these days, as exams, projects, papers are increasing day by day by day....

My mind is still filled to the brim as usual with the thoughts of her, her and her.

I am sleepy, sleep deprived...well I am to blame, I always sleep late.

To top it all stumbled yesterday...damaged my right leg. Damn its painful.

Tomorrow the same rythm will continue, once again.

Damn, I hate lame posts!

Leave a comment with Facebook or regular comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. However, I reserve the right to delete comments that contains spam.

Also drop by my other blog: Ahab Reviews and Tips - my tips and reviews blog.