Impasse

The sea, a.k.a life, is rough for me these days. I am mired in an impasse with one of the most important person in my life. There is a theory on human behavior that says that if a person is confronted by some danger or unpleasant situations he will either fight or flee. I chose the latter. I have a very hard time in confronting her...though I painfully miss her so much.

I want to talk to her...to say to her that I missed her. Unfortunately, I do not have the strength to break the impasse with her. So I am left in my own solitude...wishing...

note: I hope that I managed to talk to her in the future (And I hope that this will be my last post about my broken love and anxieties).

Leave a comment with Facebook or regular comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. However, I reserve the right to delete comments that contains spam.

Also drop by my other blog: Ahab Reviews and Tips - my tips and reviews blog.