Last time, I received the Commendable Comments Award from Steve. Now, another blogger friend cared to give me another another award. That blogger is Anney of the blog, Blog ni Ako. Anney gave me the:
This award is not a simple award but the requires the receiver to say seven random things about himself. I already gave seven random things about me on the Versatile Award post that I received from Foong. However, to keep the ball rolling, I will give seven new random thing about me, and here they are:
1. I am a Pokemon addict and I became hooked with Pokemon the first time I saw it on TV when I am still a high school student. I am still playing Pokemon up until now even if I am already beyond my teenage years.
2. People who I met online think that I am an outspoken person because of my active stance on various issues like the RH Bill. The truth is I am a silent person in real life and some of my acquaintances consider me as a boring person.
3. I travel mostly south of Metro Manila and you can see the proof on the Lakbayan Map posted on the bottom left of my blog. My plan is to travel north of Metro Manila in my future travels.
4. I don't own a cat and I don't plan owning a cat as a pet although one of my dream pet is a tiger.
5. I love eating sweets, especially chocolates. I can gobble five Hershey bars plus some Toblerones on one sitting.
6. I don't cook, I just eat. However, I might learn to cook in the future because my beloved is asking me to cook special dishes for her ^_^.
7. I am not fond of giving presents because I have that this fear that people will not like my presents for them. That is why I tell my friends not to expect gifts from me.
So, those are the seven random things about me. To continue the fun, I am tagging Suitapui, Steve, Maarteh, Kuya Diamond, and Caroline May Ling for the Versatile Award.
Visit Ahab Reviews and Tips and read about Chowking number that you can dial if you are hungry for a Chinese dish.
Follow me in Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Tumblr and YouSayToo.