Catholic and Christian Blogs

Here is the list of Catholic Blogs, Catholic apologists and bloggers that I read most of the times. Please do visit these blogs and learn more about the Faith.

Filipinos for Life - a collective website.

The Sense of the Sacred - Father Jojo Zerrudo

The Pinoy Catholic - the Pinoy Catholic

Confessions of a Prodigal Daughter - Anna Cosio

Catholic Position - Red de la Rosa

To Light a Fire - Eduardo Olaguer

First Things First - Francisco Tatad

Veritatem Facientes in Caritate - Jay Balza

This is Not a Job for Superheroes - Sunnyday

Filipino Youth for Life - M.A.P.

Christian Pro-Life Resources in the Philippines

A Priest's Stuff - FBP

Random Musings - Willy Jose

John Juat's Poetry - John Juat

Media, Society and God - Ian Joseph Rinon
.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for including my blog in your list, Ishmael!

    You may not know me but I know you and we have met once. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello TPC,

    I have my own guess on "who" you are.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very much welcome. However, I reserve the right to delete comments that contains spam.

Also drop by my other blog: Ahab Reviews and Tips - my tips and reviews blog.